Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Ruffled Owl and a Baby Quilt

The winner of the name contest was The Ruffled Owl. If anyone ever actually looks at this blog, head over to the site and check out the apron designs I've got up. Hopefully this is a stepping stone towards being a stay at home mom and still bringing in a bit of income!

And here is my first baby quilt!

Sorry, Mom. Actually Dad too, since when I joked and asked if he wanted an apron he responded, "I want a grandkid!"

Anyway, its something I'd like to add to the Ruffled Owl stuff. I had a lot of fun making it, and am already started on my second one for another Little One that will be here soon.

The Aisley Baby Quilt



Oh and today is the last day to enter the raffle at Naptime Diaries to win a Ruffled Owl apron...or a bunch of other prizes. To enter, make a donation and then comment on what you would like to enter your "ticket" towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment